Updated Functionality of the Mind Meetings and Mind Webinars Services
The new release concentrates on improving the video conference service on poor channels and offers the following new features:
- For attendees without the right to broadcast, the sound/video are buffered on the client side, so the webinar attendees now receive good quality video and sound even with a slow/unstable Internet channel.
- A new feature has been added that enables you to choose the picture quality when sharing the desktop (low, medium, high). The window displaying the desktop has been expanded as well.
- The service interface has been improved: the recording and conference invitation displays are now more explicit, and the Exit and End the Event buttons are now functionally separate.
- Echo suppression in video conferences and webinars has been improved.
- You can now check whether your computer properties and Internet speed are sufficient for quality video in service settings. The system testing tool is now integrated into the service.
- Chat management features have been expanded: save to file/clear chat, pre-moderation/post-moderation.